An easy-to-order test, with rapid results from a CLIA-certified lab
Order Vectra® in 3 easy steps:
- Complete a Vectra requisition form or print a completed requisition form using your EMR (requires set-up). To learn more about printing from EMR or EMR integration, please contact Customer Service at 1-877-743-8639 or email CTLSupport@Crescendobio.com
- Obtain patient blood sample per specimen collection and processing instructions
- Ship serum specimen and requisition form overnight to Crescendo Bioscience using the postage-paid Vectra specimen collection kit
Vectra test results will be available approximately 5-7 calendar days from shipment to Crescendo Bioscience. Results are returned by fax, mail or via the VectraView portal.
Medicare – Medicare fully covers Vectra with no copayment or deductible. Medicare patients have access to at least two Vectra tests per year.
Vectra is a covered benefit with Medicare Advantage. Medicare Advantage plans may require a copay.
Private Insurance – Patients with private insurance who cannot afford their copays, deductibles, or other out-of-pocket costs related to the test may be eligible for assistance through our CARE program.
- Only Crescendo Bioscience has the ability to bill your patients directly, so if your patient owes anything, Crescendo Bioscience will send them a bill. The insurance company will not send your patient a bill for Vectra.
- Your patient may receive an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from their insurance company, a statement provided regarding the claim we submitted for the test. Crescendo Bioscience may be identified as the test provider on the EOB. Please note: the EOB is not a bill. The balance due that is shown on an EOB may not accurately reflect the actual amount your patient owes, as it does not indicate financial assistance they may receive or other adjustments to what is owed.
Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS)
Vectra meets PQRS requirements. To utilize Vectra: in the “Select Standard Tool” section of the PQRS interface, please choose “Other Standardized Assessment” and then enter the Vectra score.
Crescendo Access & Reimbursement Essentials (CARE) overview
At Crescendo Bioscience, we provide the access and reimbursement support necessary to ensure Vectra is available to your patients with RA by:
- Simplifying billing for your office and patients
- Crescendo will bill for the test as the provider of service so your office will not be required to bill or collect for Vectra
- Providing a reimbursement hotline
- Our experienced reimbursement specialists are available from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT (9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET), Monday through Friday, to answer any questions from you, your staff or your patients. Simply call: 1-877-RHEUMDX (1-877-743-8639)
- Offering assistance with out-of-pocket costs to medically and financially eligible patients
For more information about the CARE program, call 1-877-RHEUMDX (1-877-743-8639)
Financial assistance eligibility
To be eligible for financial assistance, a patient:
- Must be a US citizen or legal resident
- Have been diagnosed with RA
- Must meet household income requirements (please refer to the CARE application for guidance)