Vectra® DA test results will be available approximately 5-7 calendar days from shipment to Crescendo Bioscience. Results are returned by fax, mail or via the VectraView™ portal.
Vectra DA categorizes RA disease activity into low, moderate, or high disease activity.
Vectra DA score Level of disease activity
The Vectra DA cutoffs were selected to correspond to cutoffs on the DAS28-CRP scale.1
High Vectra DA scores have been associated with a higher risk of radiographic progression – low/moderate scores have been identified with a lower risk.2,3
These thresholds are provided as a guide and a complement to your clinical judgment to help inform patient management. If you have questions or would like assistance in interpreting a Vectra DA result, please contact Crescendo Bioscience at 1-877-RHEUMDX (1-877-743-8639) to request a consultation with a member of Crescendo’s Medical Affairs Team.
Note: We encourage practices to set -up a consultation after they have had experience with Vectra DA in 25+ RA patients and/or 6 months has passed since ordering the initial Vectra DA test. Many of your rheumatology colleagues have found these consultations informative for understanding and interpreting the test results.
What to do with a Moderate Vectra DA score
Sample Test Results
An initial Vectra DA score provides an objective, quantitative starting point to track RA disease activity over time with subsequent testing.
VectraView is an online analytical tool that enables you to draw insights from Vectra DA results at the individual patient or practice level.
VectraView allows you to:
- Access all of your patients’ Vectra DA results in one place through a convenient online portal
- Store and access disease activity measurements alongside Vectra DA results*
- View Vectra DA scores displayed in the context of your patients’ medications*
- View Vectra DA results for all tested patients in one view and filter to identify patients for follow-up
- Save time – Order subsequent Vectra DA tests using prefilled test requisition forms
* Physician practice input required